Hey, girl, hey!
Today I'm rambling about a few of my favorite things. Things I need to get through each day. And because I ramble, they are in no particular category.
#1) COFFEE
I need this every morning. Not a cup in the afternoon, not some when I get home. Just in the morning. In the biggest cup they offer (20 oz. by the way).
What's my go to? Definitely the Caramel Macchiato. If I'm counting calories it's a cappuccino (non-fat).
I -heart- O'Henry's because of the atmosphere. You walk into a GIANT community table. This week, I saw a group of ladies at another community table having bible study. One of the women had brought everyone roses in the cutest teacups. Talk about precious right? O'Henry's takes time making your coffee. It's always the perfect temperature. I don't have to wait 10 minutes for it to cool down (which I never do, because most of the time I just drink the scalding liquid life and burn the &*$! out of my tongue.) 10/10 would recommend. ;) Keep it up guys (and gals)!
--------------------------
#2) Rachel Hollis
GO BUY THIS NOW
If you know her in real life, I envy you. If you follow her social media, high-five chica! I'm a total fan club president for Rachel Hollis. I started following/reading her blog/website 'The Chic Site' right after it spawned to life. I am not sure when this was or how I even stumbled upon it, but I feel like I have been a part of her life for so many years now. I've been in her bed with her morning coffee when she does a live. I've been at her children's birthdays. I followed so closely and needed every detail of her adoption process. I bought her first book the day it released, have all that she has written and can't wait for the new ones on the way. This girl spews beauty. She's real. She's inspiring. She's a mentor of mine. Good Luck with the move Rach!!!
--------------------------
#3) BEAUTYCOUNTER
Ok, no this isn't a plug. No this isn't a solicitation. I honestly hope you read the following and decide you want to be a part of this movement too.
Beautycounter is my recent endeavor. I'm passionate about it. I love it. I love the CEO and I love the products. I love what everyone working with this company is passionate about! SAFER BEAUTY FOR EVERYONE! ---- EVERYONE IS EVERYONE! ----
Beautycounter is not a makeup company. Beautycounter is not a skincare company. Beautycounter is a movement. Since 1938 the United States has not passed a single (yea, you read that right... not ONE) law or regulation on the cosmetics industry. I know, we all hear cosmetics and think makeup.... but cosmetics is shampoo, body wash, face creams, sunscreen, lotion, hairspray, perfume... this list keeps going.
OK, here's some numbers for ya.....
1938 - THE LAST TIME CONGRESS PASSED A MAJOR LAW TO REGULATE THE INDUSTRY
200,000,000,000 - NUMBER OF DOLLARS THE COSMETIC INDUSTRY IS WORTH
OVER 1,400 - NUMBER OF HARMFUL COSMETIC INGREDIENTS BANNED IN THE EU
11 - NUMBER OF ABOVE PRODUCTS BANNED IN THE US
1.5 - NUMBER OF PAGES OF FEDERAL LAW USED TO OVERSEE THE INDUSTRY
Folks, I'm not saying something needs to change, we're way beyond that point.... I'm helping make that change. Future generations deserve better. We all deserve better. This is a movement we should all be behind!
*If I wore a tie, this is where I would straighten it*
I've rambled enough for the first post. There will be more to come. I plan to post whenever I feel like rambling... but really not on the weekends.
Make sure you subscribe, follow, save me in your browser favorites... whatever it is you fancy. I'd be forever honored if people read this on a regular basis.. so why don't you be the first?
Have a great rest of your week!
xx- T
Today I'm rambling about a few of my favorite things. Things I need to get through each day. And because I ramble, they are in no particular category.
#1) COFFEE
I need this every morning. Not a cup in the afternoon, not some when I get home. Just in the morning. In the biggest cup they offer (20 oz. by the way).
What's my go to? Definitely the Caramel Macchiato. If I'm counting calories it's a cappuccino (non-fat).
I -heart- O'Henry's because of the atmosphere. You walk into a GIANT community table. This week, I saw a group of ladies at another community table having bible study. One of the women had brought everyone roses in the cutest teacups. Talk about precious right? O'Henry's takes time making your coffee. It's always the perfect temperature. I don't have to wait 10 minutes for it to cool down (which I never do, because most of the time I just drink the scalding liquid life and burn the &*$! out of my tongue.) 10/10 would recommend. ;) Keep it up guys (and gals)!
--------------------------
#2) Rachel Hollis
GO BUY THIS NOW
If you know her in real life, I envy you. If you follow her social media, high-five chica! I'm a total fan club president for Rachel Hollis. I started following/reading her blog/website 'The Chic Site' right after it spawned to life. I am not sure when this was or how I even stumbled upon it, but I feel like I have been a part of her life for so many years now. I've been in her bed with her morning coffee when she does a live. I've been at her children's birthdays. I followed so closely and needed every detail of her adoption process. I bought her first book the day it released, have all that she has written and can't wait for the new ones on the way. This girl spews beauty. She's real. She's inspiring. She's a mentor of mine. Good Luck with the move Rach!!!
--------------------------
#3) BEAUTYCOUNTER
Ok, no this isn't a plug. No this isn't a solicitation. I honestly hope you read the following and decide you want to be a part of this movement too.
Beautycounter is my recent endeavor. I'm passionate about it. I love it. I love the CEO and I love the products. I love what everyone working with this company is passionate about! SAFER BEAUTY FOR EVERYONE! ---- EVERYONE IS EVERYONE! ----
Beautycounter is not a makeup company. Beautycounter is not a skincare company. Beautycounter is a movement. Since 1938 the United States has not passed a single (yea, you read that right... not ONE) law or regulation on the cosmetics industry. I know, we all hear cosmetics and think makeup.... but cosmetics is shampoo, body wash, face creams, sunscreen, lotion, hairspray, perfume... this list keeps going.
OK, here's some numbers for ya.....
1938 - THE LAST TIME CONGRESS PASSED A MAJOR LAW TO REGULATE THE INDUSTRY
200,000,000,000 - NUMBER OF DOLLARS THE COSMETIC INDUSTRY IS WORTH
OVER 1,400 - NUMBER OF HARMFUL COSMETIC INGREDIENTS BANNED IN THE EU
11 - NUMBER OF ABOVE PRODUCTS BANNED IN THE US
1.5 - NUMBER OF PAGES OF FEDERAL LAW USED TO OVERSEE THE INDUSTRY
Folks, I'm not saying something needs to change, we're way beyond that point.... I'm helping make that change. Future generations deserve better. We all deserve better. This is a movement we should all be behind!
*If I wore a tie, this is where I would straighten it*
I've rambled enough for the first post. There will be more to come. I plan to post whenever I feel like rambling... but really not on the weekends.
Make sure you subscribe, follow, save me in your browser favorites... whatever it is you fancy. I'd be forever honored if people read this on a regular basis.. so why don't you be the first?
Have a great rest of your week!
xx- T

Comments
Post a Comment